Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Freebie Friday Victoran Calling Card

When I was a child, my mother would let me and my sister go through the family scrapbooks and photo albums.  We never got tired of hearing our families stories...seeing their pictures and even their calling cards.  My great grandfathers autograph album was always a source of fascination.  The writing so beautiful... When I moved away from home I found myself attracted to all things vintage and antique.  Just as I had grown up.  So, I started collecting (really I started when I was young and going to estate sales with my dad).  One of the treasures that I rarely found in my area was calling cards.  This little beauty I recent found in a packet of old papers at an estate sale.  I am happy to be able to offer it to others who are expanding their collections. Just open it up and right click to save..... If you decide to copy it please leave me a comment.  I am trying to make Friday's my freebie day.  So come back and see what else I will be posting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...