Followers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Freebie Halloween Cut Out Images Wicked Witch and Her Ghosts


A few years ago I had the pleasure of going to one of the most amazing Estate sales I have ever been too.  It was an old house in Corvallis Oregon.  4 Generations had lived in this home..and the last one, A woman who was 97 had passed and had no heirs to leave it all to.   This house had a nursery that took the whole top of the house. Inside...shelves and drawers full of books, art, art supplies...craft supplies.  There was no way I could get in because of the crush of happy hunters.  As I left the upstairs...a lone stack of books sat in a shelf.  On a whim I picked one up with out even looking at it and went ahead and bought it with the rest of my finds.  After I and my sister and sister-in-law got home..we looked through what we had bought.  Out of my book fell these lovely old Halloween decorations.  There is also a bat and an owl.  I will post those tomorrow.  It looks like they came from a magazine and were to be made up into a mobile.  I just love them...they need a little cleaning up, but then they should be just perfect.  I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...