Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ok..,Here She Is At Last...My First Czech Glass Button Necklace





This Czech glass button brings to my mind the stunning winter sunsets I sometimes am blessed with seeing out my kitchen window. The summer ones are beautiful too. But a winter sunset..against the storm grey clouds...when the sun tired of giving in to all the northwest rain stands up and says "Here I am" is extra special.

A vintage brass cupid, tiny locket, sweet baby rose, key, and sparkling rhinestone orb complete the vintage feel of this long necklace.
It measures about 30 inches. This is a one of a kind piece. I have only one button of this color and style in my treasure box.
Necklace will come in a beautiful gift box.

I do ship international. Convo me for exact rates

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...