Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Freebies Images From Harpers 1879-1899 Cunard Ships Victorian Images









It has been a really long hard week for me...
My family has decided to sell my grandfathers
farm.  And while on the surface that sounds like really no
big deal.  For my sister and I it has been devastating.
The farm has been our touchstone since birth..Our quiet place.
I have just kind of numb and trying very hard to keep
busy so I don't think about the loss.  Because once I do
the tears just will not stop.

So...Lots of computer work late into the night...
I have all these great Harper's magazines from
the 1800's and the images are so fun.
Not to mention the history.
Look at the image about the ship.  That is cool.

I am in the process of re-purposing a romance novel..and some of these
fun images are finding their way into the pages since they fit
right in to the time period.
I hope you enjoy them today.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...