Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Free Vintage Clip Art To My Valentine Greeting Card And PNG Image From Leaping Frog Designs


Last year at an estate sale
I found a whole box full of
Valentine's and Anniversary
cards
from a husband to his wife.
Decades of them.
It was so sweet how she
had kept every one with
love in a special box.
As the years went by..
his hand started strong
and in the end..his daughters signed
his cards to his wife for him
because his hand so trembled
I thought it was so very much
what true love is all about.
From beginning to the end with
each other.
I hope you enjoy them
as much as I have.

1 comment:

  1. It is so simple and lovely card. It is easy ti make. It is one of the my favorite valentine card. I excited for buy it. I impressed by that.

    confined space safety equipment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...