Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

New Spring Products In My Store This Week Hand Dyed Vintage Music Paper Sets

I would like to share with you this morning
some new items I have been
working on for my
Etsy store...
Hand dyed Vintage Music Paper
Sets
And Shred


The shred is fantastic with little birds
The soft colors give your
projects a breath of spring.

I also have added glass
test tubes full of Little Bits And Pieces.
As many of you know I have been
collecting almost my whole life.
Vintage beads...Rhinestones
Shells...Coins. Findings..

The Picture Above is an assemblage
kit..or Inspiration kit. Assorted Glitters
Rhinestones, ribbon, paper flowers,
oh..and my tiny roses.
I just love those little roses.
So much you can do with them.


They are pretty hard to photograph.
But so many fun little things fit in them.
Keep your eye out for sets in my
store.
I have a special on them right now.
Buy any two and I send along another
for free (I get to surprise you with the
contents)

Ok...
Let's see..
This is not in the store.
But I made it up to show one way the
little roses I offer can be used.


Now don't laugh at it...I know it looks a bit rough
but it was not a planned project.
I just started gluing the roses on a tin
that was already painted and then said.
Ooops. Now what...Lol  So
This is what I came up with.
Yes..it needs a bit more work.
But you get the idea.

And..
La Bella De Primavera
Special Ephemera Packs


This is another new process I have been
playing with.
Wax.
It makes a new printed picture
look old..and timeless.

These images are just breathtaking
layered.  Put music paper or
handwriting behind them..or a flower
You can see it thru the paper.
I can not seem to get enough of
them.
So..Now they are in my store too.
Try them in collages, cards
Oh the journal pages I have made
with them are beautiful.


Well...That is it for this Monday Morning
Come by later for some free images
I have been working hard and have
some great PNG images I will
be adding.
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...